Nelson Dark Navy Protective Sleeves for Golf
(all golf arm sleeves sold as pairs)
Nelson Dark Navy Protective Sleeves for Golf are built to last in the USA. They are premium brand sleeves made to the highest standards. Nelson Golf Sun Sleeves block 98% of harmful UV rays, wick away sweat and the flat lock seam is so comfortable you might even forget you're wearing them. Take a good look at the sizing info below to get the right fit. Grab a pair of our Dark Navy Protective Sleeves for Golf and see what a different American Made Quality Makes!
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Arm
Measure around your upper arm (above bicep, near armpit). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small = 8.75” to 9.75” (length = 16”)
• X-Small / Small = 9.75” to 11.75” (length = 17”)
• Medium / Large = 11.5” to 13.5” (length = 18”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 13.5” to 15.75” (length = 20”)
• XXX-Large = 16” to 19” (length = 21”)
What Makes Nelson Sleeves So Great?
• Block 98% of Harmful UV Rays (UPF 50+)
• Wick Away Sweat (cools skin up to 5 degrees)
• Made in USA Quality (built to last)
• Provide Mild Compression (can reduce soreness)
• No Slip Gripper (stay firmly in place)
• No Visible Logos (why be obnoxious?)
How Do You Wash Nelson Golf Sunscreen Sleeves?
Taking care of your Nelson Golf Sleeves couldn't be easier! Taking proper care of your sleeves will help maintain their appearance and elasticity.
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. Nelson Golf Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TO YOU!
If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Click here for more details about our Nelson Golf Sleeves return policy or if you need help.