Nelson Grey Camo UV Sleeves for Golf
(all golf arm sleeves sold as pairs)
Protect your skin from the harmful rays of the sun with a pair of our Nelson Grey Camo UV Sleeves for Golf. They block 98% of harmful UV rays, stay firmly in place and can cool your arms by wicking away moisture. It took us four years to perfect them and the result is a premium brand sleeve that is built to last... right here in the USA! Be sure to view the size information below to make sure you get a good fit. Try a pair of our UV Sleeves for Golf Today!
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Arm
Measure around your upper arm (above bicep, near armpit). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small = 8.75” to 9.75” (length = 16”)
• X-Small / Small = 9.75” to 11.75” (length = 17”)
• Medium / Large = 11.5” to 13.5” (length = 18”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 13.5” to 15.75” (length = 20”)
• XXX-Large = 16” to 19” (length = 21”)
What Makes Nelson Sleeves So Great?
• Block 98% of Harmful UV Rays (UPF 50+)
• Wick Away Sweat (cools skin up to 5 degrees)
• Made in USA Quality (built to last)
• Provide Compression (can reduce soreness)
• No Slip Gripper (stay firmly in place)
• No Visible Logos (why be obnoxious?)
How Do You Wash Nelson Golf Arm Sleeves?
Taking care of your Nelson Golf Sleeves couldn't be easier! Taking proper care of your sleeves will help maintain their appearance and elasticity.
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. Nelson Golf Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
OUR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE TO YOU!
If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Click here for more details about our Nelson Golf Sleeves return policy or if you need help.